Sunday, January 18, 2009

My thoughts for today!

I am so tired of living with these people, I really need to call about the house I seen the other day. It is $395 a month so not bad considering some of the going prices for houses in this area. My 13 year old daughter does not want to live with me, she would rather her dad be home so she can live with him, so I guess when I go to move out she isn't going with me as she don't want to and I am not making her so that will be both be happy and not miserable. I guess I do nothing for her and that she don't love me nor does she care about me, her words, not mine. Her grandma has to do everything for her as I do nothing, I do more for Kate then I have ever done for her and as of now she don't want me to do anything for her, anything she needs her grandma will do and get for her, WHATEVER! Peggy's exact words to me regrding living arrangements is that " I would rather live with my dad anyday rather than living with you". That is highly unlikely since her dad is in prison for the next 13 years, she will be 27 by that time and hopefully not living with anyone but herself and her family, you know husband and kids, but maybe not, who knows what will become of her life. I can only pray that when Kate gets to be Peggy's age that she don't hate me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment