Monday, January 19, 2009

I feel lots better today, woot!!!!!

Well I went back to work today, it was a slow day at work but I got alot done that needed to be done and I haven't had the time to do! S called me at work today and I told him about the house that I found and the first thing out of his mouth was to wait until we could be together, I stopped him in his tracks and said listen " I need someone who is going to listen to me, not someone who is going to try and tell me what to do" - He said he was sorry and that he really wasn't trying to tell me what to do. So anyway we talked and have agreed that getting a house would be in my best interest rather Peg came along or not, I have a feeling she will but at this point only time will tell. Now I have to figure out who is going to put Kate on the bus for school on a regular basis, maybe I will bring her here and have one of these dinks do it, we will see. Tonight I am doing absolutely nothing beside feeding the kiddos and giving Kate a bath, early night tonight as I have to work in the morning. Things will be tight if I get this house but I will make it and I will be much happier not having to deal with all the dink a doos.

No comments:

Post a Comment